Your health is our priority
Precautionary measures relating to corona virus
At last we can once again welcome you and spoil you as you so deserve, in the charming zone of Lake Molveno. To guarantee comfort, relaxation and maximum safety, we have adopted the highest hygiene standards.
Ours is a small property, family run, to which only staying guests have access to. Furthermore, the special position - in immediate proximity to the crystalline water of the wonderful Lake Molveno – assures a break made up of hikes in the middle of nature, fresh air and the mountain landscape of the Dolomites of Brenta. To conclude, even our large Vital Garden invites you to spend regenerating moments of wellbeing in complete freedom.
We are constantly informed of the situation, we feel ready to adopt all the necessary prevention procedures and to train our staff accordingly.
At the moment, the following precautionary measures are in force:
- Our personnel respect the minimum distance of 1m and we invite our guests to do the same.
- All the staff of our hotel wears protective masks and, in the communal areas, such obligation is also valid for the guests.
- In the communal areas, we kindly ask you to respect the maximum number of people allowed to avoid crowding.
- Throughout the hotel dispensers for hand disinfectant are available.
- Every room is cleaned and sanitised at regular intervals; in particular the hand rails, contact surfaces, door handles, work surfaces, rest rooms, etc.
- We ensure that the communal areas are ventilated frequently.
- All the collaborators are submitted to regular body temperature checks.
- Respect of the minimum distance in front of the desk.
- Presence of a protective panel in plexiglass.
- We prefer electronic payments: the devices used for this aim are disinfected after every use.
- In the restaurant the distance between the tables has been increased.
- Access is allowed to a precise maximum number of people to avoid crowding.
- The buffet will be served by the staff directly to your table.
- Daily cleaning with disinfection of all the surfaces.
- We kindly ask you to air the room frequently.
- We kindly ask you to wash and disinfect your hands before leaving the room and to wear a face mask.
- Access to the wellness area is allowed with the maximum respect to the safety measures.
- Sauna and hydro massaging pool with reservation.
- Free cancellation up to 14 days prior to expected arrival.
Should you wish to receive further information regarding our hygienic-sanitary regulations or on the current situation at Lake Molveno, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to reply to your every question.
The Franchi Family
and all the team